• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

HELP me brothers from mindanao LF: Yamaha 125Z

Jim Legaspi

Hi! sir Jim Legaspi, can you share me also you contacts in Zamboanga??? can you pm me your e-mail add, because i can't call you coz i'm here outside the philippines, thanks a lot bro.
I went there recently and I found like 3 catalyzer for sale however, the problem are papers. All of them have fake papers cause none of them appeared
thru texting from LTO. Price wise range 40 to 50k.

I went there recently and I found like 3 catalyzer for sale however, the problem are papers. All of them have fake papers cause none of them appeared
thru texting from LTO. Price wise range 40 to 50k.
i think those papers aren't fake, they have a registration there they call it ARMM and you can only use it within the ARMM region, if not it is not a valid paper. It's a little complicated. I know someone who sells 125z/ catalyzer that has a real legal registration. He is a song of a prominent politician in basilan, they buy it in malaysia legally, but i think the price is higher

Jim Legaspi

True, but if the rider planning to use it here in Manila it has to be authentic. Mine was registered in Zamboanga LTO.

tabi1

Super Veteran
:D

hmmmm....2 stroke pa din basta made by yamaha!
I cant see any pics in the thread i guess due to the age. Any details, pics etc? I would still like to have one of the 82/83 Yamahaz RZ 350 ( i think it was called) 2-stroke yellow/black Eddie Lawson replica bike. That freaking bike would fly and drive the neighbors nuts with the 'rat a tat' 2-stroke sound. One Sailor in Subic had one back in 80's while I had a Kawasaki 750cc Spectre, he always wanted to race me, but i was never sober enough for us to get that chance, :p. I know he would have had me off the jump but i think i would have caught up fairly fast,,,,,,,,,,, i think, lol.

blade135

Super Veteran
alam ko meron p f1zr sa batangas dun sa place nmen kaya lang matanda n yung motor...I will try to contact my friend there if 1 of the owner this kind of bike want to sell. ganda din project bike to...

chie

Super Veteran
alam ko meron p f1zr sa batangas dun sa place nmen kaya lang matanda n yung motor...I will try to contact my friend there if 1 of the owner this kind of bike want to sell. ganda din project bike to...
i think this is the sample picture of z125

i love the sound priiiing....priiiing...priiiing....priiiing... LOL

LIKE TO HAVE THIS ONE!

up!

Last edited:

Jethro Gamboa

Its cost
hi guys.. specially my borthers from mindanao.. is there anyone who knows where i can buy yamaha125z's in zamboanga they call it catalyzer.. and i want buy some racing parts for this. hope you can help me thanks TIA.

i miss my yamaha F1zr or yamaha ss110, Y110.. i miss the speed and power of a 2 stroke machine..

[/img]

just like this....
almost 120k bro