• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

HELP me brothers from mindanao LF: Yamaha 125Z

Jim Legaspi

legal documents but at the moment trying to transfer the papers here in manila. If manila LTO won't accept it then transfer of ownership will be done in Zambo. I can renew yearly here in manila but the mother file is still at Zambo. By the way, are you here in manila ?

JamesCore

Super Veteran
legal documents but at the moment trying to transfer the papers here in manila. If manila LTO won't accept it then transfer of ownership will be done in Zambo. I can renew yearly here in manila but the mother file is still at Zambo. By the way, are you here in manila ?
yes bro im here in makati you can drop by in our shop if you have time:) who is tuner bro?

Jim Legaspi

Just me and my friend doing the restoration. We tore down the whole bike including the engine. Hopefully by October will be done if I could get all the parts together since not all are available locally. Is your shop related to bike ?

JamesCore

Super Veteran
Just me and my friend doing the restoration. We tore down the whole bike including the engine. Hopefully by October will be done if I could get all the parts together since not all are available locally. Is your shop related to bike ?
yes.. we have a motorshop. where's your location? im saving money to buy a 125z i miss 2 stroke hehehe

mendrugs

UP ko lang sir TS,,,,,any info na po ba if nakakuha na po kau ng catalyzer?any info how much all in all..also for registration....sbrang interested po kasi ako....tanx alot sir...

mendrugs

taga saan ka bro ?
tga Q.C. aq paps....mejo interested din kasi ako sa catalyzer na to eh....kung magkano aabutin neto kasama na yung paregistration....hope din na may makatulong...if ever na may nakakuha na neto from manila area..tanx...ride safe..