• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Help - Fuel Gauge Problem

rich_havens

Super Veteran
this thread maybe to old but instead of creating another thread i will post here my concerns about my fuel gauge too...

my fue gauge indicator is flactuating it goes up and down and it doesnt give me accurate reading.... i often fill my gas tank in full... thats the only time my gauge will give me full reading... but after few kilometers of riding if will flactuate... it will even goaes below the zero line even though im just half to empty my gas tank...

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
this thread maybe to old but instead of creating another thread i will post here my concerns about my fuel gauge too...

my fue gauge indicator is flactuating it goes up and down and it doesnt give me accurate reading.... i often fill my gas tank in full... thats the only time my gauge will give me full reading... but after few kilometers of riding if will flactuate... it will even goaes below the zero line even though im just half to empty my gas tank...
UP!

same problem i encounter sir. it happen na ang fuel gauge ko na stuck in the middle. the motor technician pulled out my fuel gauge assembly. he used oil para maging madulas. kasi sabi nya matigas na daw ang ruler nito. pilit nya inikot. tapos binalik. lumala lalo. na stuck na sa "F" na nagkataon lang kasi na full tank ako. d ko nakita agad. pagbalik ko sa kanya. wala na sya. d na nagpapakita. tanong ko sir. maayos pa ba or bibili na lang ako ang assembly?

BonGski31

2nd option paps., coz there maybe other who will ask this question but different part damage
i have same dilemma... nasunog yung resistor kaya need palitan eh hindi makita ng technician ung value ng resistor.. baka meron kayo picture nun mga paps dalawa yung resistor nya pero isa lng ang sira.

thanks

Citicenter

mga paps, same problem...hindi na mabasa yung value ng resistor, baka meron kayo info sa value ng 2 resistor. tia

man_sate

Super Veteran
Did you check floater like this thread recommend? Floater located at the tank and uninstall it. Take the floater out and make sure your bike is on. Move it up and down. Check your indicator if it moving maybe your floater have a leakage.

takomi

Super Veteran
Did you check floater like this thread recommend? Floater located at the tank and uninstall it. Take the floater out and make sure your bike is on. Move it up and down. Check your indicator if it moving maybe your floater have a leakage.
did you mean floater inside the gas tank has a leakage?

takomi

Super Veteran
i just fix mine, the problem with my fuel floater is the needle like at the back of the electronic that transmit the gauge is not connecting..ill just bend it and make it a little bit stiffer just to connect the needle and Viola! it works hehehe thanks Guys!

Lotskie

Update on my problem: Admin traxx is 101% right! Apparently the one of the resistor on the odometer is disconnected/cut so I re-solder it to place and finally my fuel gauge is functioning. Thanks to all of your replies...
Can u show me the pic inside? Same problem.. busted resistor but unfortunately the color coding is not readable