• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Head Head Volume For Compression Ratio

Kostasx135

Hi! Does anyone know the capacity of the combustion chamber, in ml, of the CMS 22/19 cylinder head for t135?

Kostasx135

Hi,
Around 12cc - 15cc. Forget because I did measure 3 years ago. Hahahaha. You can check using syringe.
Thanks for the reply. I've already measured it several times before and every time i got different results. It must be because the motor was on the bike. I should probably take it down and retry. What fluid did you use to measure the capacity?

man_sate

Super Veteran
Thanks for the reply. I've already measured it several times before and every time i got different results. It must be because the motor was on the bike. I should probably take it down and retry. What fluid did you use to measure the capacity?
Don't know how you measured while the cylinder head still intact.
You need to uninstall it and measured it using syringe. Just use plain water and some coloring agent or you can use coolant since it easier to see when cylinder head chamber already full with liquid.
You need to measured cylinder head chamber, cylinder block at TDC (Top Dead Centre) and BDC (Bottom Dead Centre).
Then, from there you can calculate compression ratio.