• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Good Mechanic - Angeles City - Plus Advice

tabi1

Super Veteran
Good afternoon,

New guy (American) looking for some advice on a good mechanic in the AC area. I am picking up a Sniper MX next week (for my fiancée) and really want to make it unique and I also want to pick up the power a good bit.

I come from a background of large motorcycles, last ride was a 2006 Honda Goldwing (1832 cc's and 6 cylinders) and have been riding 30 years so the smaller bikes are a big change for me, but something I am looking forward to.

Any advice on how to pick up power would be greatly appreciated as I am lost. As for exhaust I don't want the super loud things I hear some guys around town on, but I do want it to breath better and replacing that ugly stock can is a must.

Anywhere to get chrome rims or have stock rims chromed? Wanting to get a different look.

Are there any online stores to get parts shipped to the house?

A good mechanic is a must, I don't want to be doing things 3 or 4 times as they don't have it "set" right etc so anyone from AC that has an honest to goodness good mechanic I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys, see you on the roadways soon.

botsok

Super Veteran
hi sir..
where are you in angeles city?
im from angeles city too..

i think your query about a good mechanic is answered..
Nacz is the answer.

tabi1

Super Veteran
hi sir..
where are you in angeles city?
im from angeles city too..

i think your query about a good mechanic is answered..
Nacz is the answer.

Hi Botsok,

Mabiga area, but I am overseas working right now. I have PM'd NACZ so hopefully he can be of help and provide some guidance to this newbie. Hope to cross paths with you in AC.

botsok

Super Veteran
okay.. but i think Nacz is too busy to get online and check the forum.
do you have a mobile number?
so you could just text him..

tabi1

Super Veteran
okay.. but i think Nacz is too busy to get online and check the forum.
do you have a mobile number?
so you could just text him..
Botsok,

Thanks again, I am overseas right now but I am willing to call / text him if he don't mind. I will be back home in a few weeks so I can always talk with him then.

tabi1

Super Veteran
Will do, I am trying to soak up a bunch of advice so when I arrive I can start making her bike faster and better looking!!!

Thanks again for the welcome!!

tabi1

Super Veteran
Thats a good choice bro. :thumbsup:
Have you contacted sir Nacs already?
Yes Sir, he now has a list of stuff that we are going to change out, hopefully starting on it really soon. I appreciate all the help with pointing me towards Nacs.

I will post pics once we get the ball rolling, cant wait.

sagad

Super Veteran
Yes Sir, he now has a list of stuff that we are going to change out, hopefully starting on it really soon. I appreciate all the help with pointing me towards Nacs.

I will post pics once we get the ball rolling, cant wait.
thats nice :dance:! say hello to sir Nacz from SCOT Tarlac :D
keep us updated on your little monster soon..:cool: