• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

!! FALSE SPECIFICATIONS !!

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
ya the Thailand's Spark 135 trade is messed up. someone must not know what they were talking about.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
WTF! It can't be 103.4cc. I'm sorry to say this and if there other Thai board members here...but

THAIS ARE SO DUMB F$%&^$&ING INCONSISTENT WHEN IT COMES TO SPECIFICATIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Anybody care for tea? :D

BARUA

Super Veteran
what 103CC..pergh sound great ..mean our bike fastest hahahaha.maybe that article true error during printing ..who knows

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
What about the octane? I usually use 95 here at the local PTT gas station. In the Thai specs it states to use octane 91. What do you use?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
hey guys, i got a philippine magazne called "inside racing, in the back of the book the T135 it's said displacement is 13.4 now comon, how dumd are you to put all the other bikes with the corret displacment and not that one that is becoming populere. for anyone who has these mag.'s it's vol.5 no.1 for 2007.

BARUA

Super Veteran
im using RON97,,that malaysia std fuel..but some petrolstation still supply 95 i.g Caltex..if u wana 100octane buy from US hahahah..
im also add addative every time refeuling either my car nor bike. nanotech product from h2oil..give cleaning piston dome and better combustion 8)

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I stick to Caltex 95 which is the best in Thailand so far and supplies good combustion for the bike. Still dunno about 91 and gasohol.

donn77

hey Barua,
do feel any change in your bike after you started using the addictive? i mean like better speed or mileage? Is using addictive recommended for T135?