• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Exhaust Back Pressure Myth (a Good Read)

No Problem Sir. My Plan to upgrade to vixion kit is still next year. Below are my upgrade

1.) UMA Digital Meter - Tachometer and etc... Thanks Sir Kent. Ill pay the remaining next payday. :)
2.) Racing boy Brake Lever v2 - I don't like the Stock Lever, this is from my Lagenda 110z.
3.) Racing boyFront Fork Stabilizer. v3 titanium
Next
4.)Racing boy footrest v4
5.) Racing boy gas monoshock
6.) Racing boy front brake caliper
7.) Racing boy Disc Rotor

Engine will be next year. :)

kojack

Super Veteran
that is really nice bro @Francisco N. Maristela ... getting the necessity accessories and other things prep and ready to compliment the vixion bore kit when the time comes. how bout the wheels setup.. any plans for it when you wanna upgrade to vixion kit. i'm planning to use 80/90 front 90/90 rear. i think the vixion kit should generate enough torque to spin those back wheels plus with the right sprocket combination.:cool:

sir francisco.. is your rear tire fit to the stock mags? ang laki e.. ang lapad.. ang hirap paikutin,..

Bro, 90/80 for rear tire is considered small. Original tire is 100/70. :)

Also, it doesn't matter if your tire is big or small, what's important is weight, FDR tires are light.

my topspeed all Stock except tire and haven't really maxed it out using hard break in. :)

Yes bro. after 120KM, it slowly climbs to 125KM/hr. GPS is 120KM/hr and haven't really reached the redline since I ran out of road. I am at 8000RPM during that speed. I think it is only up to 120-125km/hr GPS.

when sir KR_Sniper and i were installing the gauge, we didn't calibrate the tachometer if we are to use Low Act or High Act and the default is set to High Act giving us incorrect RPM reading so it recorded a max RPM of 15,000 instead of 8,500.

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran

Bro, 90/80 for rear tire is considered small. Original tire is 100/70. :)

Also, it doesn't matter if your tire is big or small, what's important is weight, FDR tires are light.

my topspeed all Stock except tire and haven't really maxed it out using hard break in. :)
ok bro.. Pro ano maiadvice mng size na gulong.. Ung mdyo masmaliit lng dun na kasya sa mags sa likod. Heheh. Pgdtng ko ng 1k odo. Imamax ko sya. Mrmi kcng straight na kalsada dto at spalt ang daan. Heheh.

Bro, i tried 80/90 rear and it was awesome for Straight. But i was hesitant to do bakengkeng since some of the rear rim is exposed, it might damage my rear mags as well. So I used FDR 90/80, it is wider than a regular 90/80, look like you are wearing 100/70. I don't advise going lower than 70/90 rear. :D