• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Esc (elite Sniper Club) Of Pampanga.x1r,135,150,modification Book 2

raven

Super Veteran
Hey pare,,, dont get on the phone's WIFI much and the data packet here is almost useless so havent been on Viber in awhile. I will try and get on some wifi and holler at you.

Be home early April, little guys first birthday then so we will definitely have a good old time as usual.

Sure jealous of seeing the Unity Ride man. Tell all the ESC gang i am alive and well and be home soon.

Sure will pare! really great hearing from you again.. by the way... ur bike... DAMMMMNNNN! SWEEETTT!!!!!

tabi1

Super Veteran
Sure will pare! really great hearing from you again.. by the way... ur bike... DAMMMMNNNN! SWEEETTT!!!!!
Thanks but its MJ's,,,,, i just co-pilot from time to time..... Got to get my own now that she is back to riding again!! Thanks man, its coming along nicely.

tabi1

Super Veteran
You guys really suck! Don't really believe it's miiiiinnneeee! :p
Trust me guys, the bike is all hers and she can ride it very well. She's ridden from Pampanga to Baguio, Baler, Bataan as well as Quezon for the Unity Ride and numerous other shorter rides and she is a true motorcycle rider who just plain and simple loves to ride the bike. She rode the Sniper through the south route from Baler back to Pampanga over rock, mud, and through a stream for about 4 hours and never dropped the bike under any of those conditions which i would bet most of the guys here would have had a hard time.

I am lucky because she would actually rather have her hands on the handlebars than sitting on the backseat!!!

tabi1

Super Veteran
@airforce96 = saw your pic with the gang @ the unity ride... Sayang i wasn't able to join my fellow brothers at ESC and the rest of the T135 community!!

Last edited: