• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Does Malaysia sells T135 HC (manual clutch)??

abudi

Hey guys, does any of you know that does Malaysia sells T135 HC (manual clutch)? or they only sells the Automatic one(without clutch)?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
but you can buy the clutch conversion and change the auto to man... then you would be the first to have manul in your area.

abudi

hmm, how much will it cost? and can u give me the picture of the clutch conversion parts? Where do I buy it?

abudi..
there's 3 type of manual clutch..

original thai.
original indonesian..
syscast. local product...

u can go to jalan Ipoh (sentul)
or maju motor shah alam...

happy hunting..

charge

Veteran
I heard from colleages that manual clutch version will be out in Malaysia pretty soon. Yet to confirm with Yamaha distri :)

charge

Veteran
Yea, it has better safety on dry road, but once it rains, disc brakes could be very dangerous :-S

Where u stay the_killers46? maybe u can ask the nearest Yamaha Distri at ur place. I m quite occupied with work these days no time to check out from them.

the_killers46

i live in kl....i have heard some rumour say that manual clutch version will be sell this year in malaysia.....i hope its true.....try call hong leong broo...

BERUSAHA... :D

charge

Veteran
I've just called them up. Malaysia will probably have hand clutch version end of this year. When i asked him about the rear disc brake, he said he had no info on that.

tsunami

Super Veteran
Hong Leong sometimes cheat customer ..tak tipu tak untung maa..

Thats their marketers strategic plan dol..

kamalez

Super Veteran
tsunami said:
Hong Leong sometimes cheat customer ..tak tipu tak untung maa..

Thats their marketers strategic plan dol..
yes agree with you, Hong Leong price is expensive. Mau cari utung lebih2 What is the advantage of having manual clutch frm auto type.

kamalez

Super Veteran
rooster said:
..smoother gear change...
and good exercise for your left hand...squeeze it oh yeaah....
yeah good execsise too. Read in the forum someone said good pick up but suffer on to speed.
Smoother gear change does this will last the clutch longer before wear off ??? compare to auto clutch

rooster

Super Veteran
dont know about that...but some say that manual clutch have better fuel consumption...coz auto clutch needs at least 1000rpm or more to make the clutch engage the gear unlike the manual version it engage immediately as you release the clutch lever...plz correct me if i'm wrong..anybody?

kamalez

Super Veteran
I would agree with rooster, clutch engage smother with manual type unlike the auto one. I think everbody with auto clutch experince that when 1st gear is engaged there is kind jerk with the bike. No idea have better fuel consumption or not. Those have manual clutch should able to answer!!!!