• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Do you know when an upgraded T135 will be out?

donn77

Any news on the T135 upgrade/facelift? I think the bike is beautiful as it is, maybe some engine enhancements would be very welcomed...

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Too advanced there?? I feel here is going to be a tough time for T135 Spark owners :(

Mechanics here have no clue about the specs of our bikes and thats why I need to learn everything by myself. Repair manual can help alot for this purpose.

rooster

Super Veteran
the tps is a quite advance feature for mopeds..it adjust the ignition timing according to the throtle opening..it has multiple ignition timing maping..
its..its too complex for me...ahahahahahaha

tsunami

Super Veteran
Guys please dont adjust your tps..Eventhough superbikes mechanic refuse to adjust superbike tps..how come 135Lc a small moped want to adjust it..Safety first guys..

you don't need to turn the TPS, but you need to replace it once it soaked in water cause water make it short sircuit, so seal the TPS with sealer to make it waterproof :D

rooster

Super Veteran
seal it with some silicone glue??...but how we gonna take it off later??
maybe baloon or condoms can also works..ahahahaha
protect that redneck :D

rooster

Super Veteran
gam gajah???...in english its...Elephant's Gum dude...and W.T.F. is that suppose to mean??...
this is an international forum dude and we use english here..
please use international terms for stuffs...ahahahaha
if you cant do that..look it up in the dictionary please...
ahahahahahaha....

tsunami

Super Veteran
rooster said:
gam gajah???...in english its...Elephant's Gum dude...and W.T.F. is that suppose to mean??...
this is an international forum dude and we use english here..
please use international terms for stuffs...ahahahaha
if you cant do that..look it up in the dictionary please...
ahahahahahaha....
Dude #%#^%^ is a brand name and suppose to we could not change the name lor.