• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

CLARK INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CIRCUIT

Blackfire

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
tagal nawala ni blackfire!
sorry pafs, super busy ulit... inggit na nga ako sa inyo masyado eh. sa march na ulit ako makakaluwag cguro nito. sana matuloy kayo sa pyro. sama! :D

pEkz

Super Veteran
basta ako manonood ng pyro sa sunday ewean ko lang sila... hahahaha!

sana next track day sama ka na! para masubukan mo din saka para madami pektyur pektyur!

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I never know when it is. I always miss it. I can't attend anything on Sundays. And I haven't been out riding much lately. being a Family man is more important.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Thanks, It's hard to read the translation when it's not working for me. My PC is giving me trouble and not allowing me to view some web sites. the Translator is one of them.

kikaipitoy

Super Veteran
@ goff

perhaps you can study how to speak tagalog bro so that you dont need any translator he he by the way are you married to a filipina? If yes maybe she can teach you or WE can teach you he he he

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I don't really want to lean it. I just don't have the intrest in learning it. But thanks for the offer. My wife has been tring to teach me alittle at a time. But because I don't speak it everyday I just havent become comfertable with it. Thats also the same problem with filipinos, they are so use to their native toung that when they need to speak english they are also not comfertable. It's totaly normal to feel that way. I do know I should learn it. I just don't have enough interest.

JamesCore

Super Veteran
ok.... back to the thread guys.... lets talk about the next eb.. im planning to go back sa angeles :D to meet sir nacz for my bracket pra may angakasan na ako hehehehe..