Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yamaha Vixion 150cc

• Suzuki Raider 150cc

• Total voters

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Huuummmmmm, well I love my Sniper, but sometimes i miss having the tank between my legs, insted of my ass. maybe the T135, modified with the V-Ixion 150cc engine and tranny mounted on it. Now that would be sweet. Hell ya, If only I could afford an R6.

rooster

Super Veteran
yamaha t135 of course...
coz that's the bike i've been paying monthly installment for the last 12 months.. :wink:

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
BECAUSE THAT IS WAY OVER KILL, YOU WOULD HAVE TO REMOVE ALL PLACTICS AND HAVE NEW ONES MOLDED TO FIT UNDER THE NEW TANK, BESIDES IT'S TOO MUCH WORK. I JUST WANT SIMPLE MODS. I JUST MISS THE TANK FEEL. AND ALOT MORE GAS IN THE TANK.

BESIDES I DO LOVE MY SNIPER. IF I DON'T MY WIFE WILL KILL ME!

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
There you go again goff! (MBB kicks goff in the nuts) Same here guys. My Spark is my pride and joy. As rooster mentions, I am too paying off monthly installments...FOR 15 MONTHS!

Guess this is our commitment

wangyo

More POWER to our T135 ALL THE WAY. Well mine I bought it CASH 89,300php. Is it cheaper here in the Philippines?? By the way guys how much did you pay for your LC??? :idea: :idea: :idea:

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Here in Thailand I paid 45k Thai Baht for mine. I guess that is around 1100 US, without the mag wheels and limited edition side view mirrors.

rooster

Super Veteran
MioBikerBoyz said:
There you go again goff! (MBB kicks goff in the nuts) Same here guys. My Spark is my pride and joy. As rooster mentions, I am too paying off monthly installments...FOR 15 MONTHS!

Guess this is our commitment
15 months???..how much each month?...
mines is 50 bucks for 35 MONTHS dude...

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I am currently paying off 3400 Baht every month which is alot for the regular joe in Thailand. Mind me alot of peoples' salaries here are around 4 to 7 thousand a month, but not me though :) 3400 Baht would be around 90 bucks I think, roughly. WIsh I could pay it all at once but got bills to pay as well :(

khai2717

for my age, total wth insurance + certificate of entitilment+ interest, i'm payning 5.5k sgd = 2.5kusd... white, sportrims.. hey, the tyres that came wif my bike r not tubeless.. izzit the same for every 1? been forgetting to ask this question...

rooster

Super Veteran
wow 2500 bucks?...down here i can buy me 2..yes 2 units of t135...
no need for insurance to ride bikes, cars, busses, tucks just gotta have license..pay 200 bucks n you can get a licence for just riding a bike to hauling those 90 feet 20 wheeler freightliner..
it's that simple..just go to a dealer near you..pay up..got a license..n ride on... :D
oh ya all t135 comes with regular tyres ( tube type ) not tubeless, mine did... :D

khai2717

singapore very strict.. they trying to reduce the amount of riders, cos alot of new riders meet with accidents..more accidents, means higher insurance for newer riders i tink.. they even make the passing of riding test harder by making it more stringent.. i got a friend who took the final practical test 8 times b4 finally passing.. hey my insurance alone is 470usd.. the insurance last for a year, (so next year got to buy new insurance)where by qthen, the price should go down abit, provided i dont meet with an accident myself.. then there is the road tax.. 6months cost abt 35usd.. have to renew when it expires.. then there's the season parking, (cos i dont have my own private carpark like some of u guys) ard 7.50usd/month.. n not forgetting, we have sumtin called the certificate of entitlement.. COE for short.. u have to buy this cert which entitles u to ownership of ur bike.. sigh.. dat cost me ard 650usd.. which last for 10years.. by the way i took up installment to pay for the bike.. 24months.. just paid my 2nd month.. hehe.. 22 more to go..

rooster

Super Veteran
wow??...that much hey...
well im glad im in indonesia...

total tax, n registration fee for my bike...
- motorcycle license is US$ 15 n this is good for 5 years dude... :D
- new bike tax n registration US$ 130 n it's good for 5 years too... :D :D
- annual tax for the bike US$ 19 :D
- monthly installment US$ 50 for 35 months.. :(
just paid 13th..n 22 more to go :(

and thats it... dont need any insurance att all...:wink: hehehe...:) :)