• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Changing the STD pipe will slow down your speed is it TRUE??

CJ

Hey i live in bermuda. Does anyone know a site i can go to so i can buy a nice exhaust system

FalangRider

Hi every one, i think on this site its a lot of misunderstandings,like about the carburetors. By changing the jets to bigger you change the air and fuel mix,so you get more gasoline to the combustion chamber,ok do a easy experiments at home(OUTDOOR) Take one glass and fill up with gasoline and put fire on it, yes just a little flame will come like too big jets also can cause(Too rich mix), and then you pooring some gasoline to the ground,now you have much air and little gasoline,yes it will almost explode(Poor mix),so dont walk around and think that the bigger the jets are the more power you get, you also need more air to maintain the right mixture.

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Going off topic here mate, but once second:

I do not see the reason to tangle with the carbureter in the first place, whats wrong with it? It performs very well with no problems and only needs cleaning every once in a while, just leave da damn carb alone guys!"

Now back to topic:

Stock pipe has too many mufflers and the catalyzer which slows down the bike and locks compression inside, except for aftermarkets which is either open muffler or silenced, giving the engine the change to breathe more and work hard to give that extra power.

Cheers.

rudduan

Super Veteran
yeah even the topic already have no connected to the carb,i think the best pipe is NOB1,coz it looks like std pipe and its sound are ear-friendly..