• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

camsaft

CryptonX

Super Veteran
kirana said:
why i give cheep, becouse that is what the price the shop give me, i m not making money out of the LC135 brothers. just helping whent i m free. Camshaf i dont know what other people want to say or story i just want to offer what i can get and what i m using n tested, anyway all offer for carbon body kit/big bore kit,body kit,fork balancer/racing boy brake+clutch lever/sport camshaf/swing arm is NOW CLOSE!!!!!!!!! anyone that want to order or buy just ask any other brother in this forum.maybe they can get it for u faster and better price ,for those who have bought from me hope u guys r happy n sory i cant buy more for your friends
did i insult you by anything i said?? sry if i said something bad but my english are not expert and i can explain 100% my thoughts and there can be missunderstandings :(

CryptonX

Super Veteran
kirana said:
why i give cheep, becouse that is what the price the shop give me, i m not making money out of the LC135 brothers. just helping whent i m free. Camshaf i dont know what other people want to say or story i just want to offer what i can get and what i m using n tested, anyway all offer for carbon body kit/big bore kit,body kit,fork balancer/racing boy brake+clutch lever/sport camshaf/swing arm is NOW CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
did i made u think that if the prices is low it will be low poerformance camsaft??? then u are wrong i dont care about prices cause even if there a camsaft would cost 100$$ here would cost 300$$ the only reason i asked a pic is for my mechanic to see what the modified t135 looks like cause here im the only t135 owner that tries to modifie it and my mechanic (Actually brother in law) doesnt want to mess up my ride so he wants to learn more about t135 parts and modifications so he can do the right job on my ride ...

tsunami

Super Veteran
CryptonX said:
kirana said:
why i give cheep, becouse that is what the price the shop give me, i m not making money out of the LC135 brothers. just helping whent i m free. Camshaf i dont know what other people want to say or story i just want to offer what i can get and what i m using n tested, anyway all offer for carbon body kit/big bore kit,body kit,fork balancer/racing boy brake+clutch lever/sport camshaf/swing arm is NOW CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
did i made u think that if the prices is low it will be low poerformance camsaft??? then u are wrong i dont care about prices cause even if there a camsaft would cost 100$$ here would cost 300$$ the only reason i asked a pic is for my mechanic to see what the modified t135 looks like cause here im the only t135 owner that tries to modifie it and my mechanic (Actually brother in law) doesnt want to mess up my ride so he wants to learn more about t135 parts and modifications so he can do the right job on my ride ...
actually its same as std camshaft..try modify your camshaft to 7/9 curve....Here works for me and my friends..

kirana

Super Veteran
no worry bro, is just that i m lazy to go to the shop buy the stuff pack it and send it,is the time!! just order from Tsunami he have the same stuff that i have is just that the camshaf that i m using is one up from the camshaf that is going to be sold couse i have mody it to make it less compretion went u want to start your bike so it wont be to hard or heavy to start,power or the rest is the same just better performence then stock camshaf and more top speed

tsunami

Super Veteran
kirana said:
no worry bro, is just that i m lazy to go to the shope buy the stuff pack it and send it,is the time!! just order from Tsunami he have the same stuff that i have is just that the camshaf that i m using is one up from the camshaf that is going to be sold couse i have mody it to make it less compretion went u want to start your bike so it wont be to hard or heavy to start,power or the rest is the same just better performence then stock camshaf and more top speed
Ngeh ngeh ngeh tq boss

kirana

Super Veteran
hehehe have to wait till i opend it again or maybe i will ask the shop if there is any cam that is ready so i can take some photo.

kirana

Super Veteran
tsunami u can buy my 58mm bigbore kit,but just JAM it this morning after mody my coil and magnet to have more power,so it was to hot and to much spark,but after jam for 3second i still can go 165kmh from KLIA to the shop that we went but with kluk2 sound,u have to put 59mm piston and bore the block,it is still ok but i dont like the sound,so now i m using the Yamaha 150cc DIASIL block and piston less power but still can go fast,but have not try top speed yet

tsunami

Super Veteran
kirana said:
tsunami u can buy my 58mm bigbore kit,but just JAM it this morning after mody my coil and magnet to have more power,so it was to hot and to much spark,but after jam for 3second i still can go 165kmh from KLIA to the shop that we went but with kluk2 sound,u have to put 59mm piston and bore the block,it is still ok but i dont like the sound,so now i m using the Yamaha 150cc DIASIL block and piston less power but still can go fast,but have not try top speed yet
owh tq uncle.....but i already intall big bore kit daaa and my size is 60mm daaa thats why my bike sempot... daa...
Soon wanna to trade in and take new bike...still waiting Yamaha to produce new bike same as Lc spec or higher.....