• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Brt Cdi Problem On Raider 150

Stockbore

Super Veteran
I just bought BRT HYPERBAND (New Satria F 150 2011) but it didn't work on Raider TRIBAL EDITION. What is the BRT model that fits RAIDER TRIBAL EDITION?

john_carlo

Super Veteran
I just bought BRT HYPERBAND (New Satria F 150 2011) but it didn't work on Raider TRIBAL EDITION. What is the BRT model that fits RAIDER TRIBAL EDITION?
same goes when im in the store of cyclone Caloocan last Monday the owner of a new breed raider buy a brt dual band cdi and the raider start but sounds like not in proper tune...

john_carlo

Super Veteran
Maybe its not for the new breed edition because when im at the store they show the owner the cdi works in the old raider.. Maybe firing timing of new raider is not the same in the old one and the new breed has mode selection too

for newbreed sir just interchange the 2 wires in the harness but i forgot which of the 2... u can do it by trial and error but make sure you have a spare fuse.

Stockbore

Super Veteran
for newbreed sir just interchange the 2 wires in the harness but i forgot which of the 2... u can do it by trial and error but make sure you have a spare fuse.
the error has been fixed sir. i bought the wrong cdi. it should be for the new breed. mine is old breed. hehe. i just bought hte old brt cdi for raider and it went well. thanks for inputs