• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Block Brands

Boss ej

Im planning to buy a uma 57mm or 59mm block with dome piston for sniper 150 but sadly i cant find any.. would you guys recommend any brands that rivals uma.. much better if i could use it for touring plus daily use thanks

Boss ej

Uma does not make a 57 block but they make 57mm pistion ..
Oh hi there sir tabi1 its been a while eh? Remember me. Hehe.. by the way is there any other brand/s that rivals uma in terms of durability and reliability?? I cant seem to find any and ive been looking for. Weeks now.. sellers have been suggesting jvt, cms, etc and i cant decide so i figured out what if i ask the pros(you guys)

tabi1

Super Veteran
Oh hi there sir tabi1 its been a while eh? Remember me. Hehe.. by the way is there any other brand/s that rivals uma in terms of durability and reliability?? I cant seem to find any and ive been looking for. Weeks now.. sellers have been suggesting jvt, cms, etc and i cant decide so i figured out what if i ask the pros(you guys)
Hi, just my .02 cents but if you want speed plus reliability then just go to IPON mode, and buy what you can as you get your funds. Better to wait a little while longer to get the better quality product, at least in my opinion.