• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Best Sprocket Combi

tatzki

masters what is the best sprocket combination for my snipee? my front tire is 90/80 and 100/80 rare..load of my mc is vixion kit,vixion vspring,26 mm carb,and cms cam..i use 15/42 sprocket combi and its only good for acceleration but no top end...tnx and ride safe!!!

Mafiaflix

If you want higher top speed and not sacrifice acceleration with your tire combination please use 15-40, or you can use stock sprocket combination 15-39 with change on 4th gearbox ratio so your engine don't go overdrive when shifting your gear from 3rd to 4th.

Reactions: Gie

sagad

Super Veteran
masters what is the best sprocket combination for my snipee? my front tire is 90/80 and 100/80 rare..load of my mc is vixion kit,vixion vspring,26 mm carb,and cms cam..i use 15/42 sprocket combi and its only good for acceleration but no top end...tnx and ride safe!!!
with your engine mods..i agree with Mafiaflix that 15/40 is a good Sprocket combination..:thumbsup:

tatzki

If you want higher top speed and not sacrifice acceleration with your tire combination please use 15-40, or you can use stock sprocket combination 15-39 with change on 4th gearbox ratio so your engine don't go overdrive when shifting your gear from 3rd to 4th.
tnx bro ill try it and post the result later..tnx t135

dread

sir.for stock engine what if 90/80 rear 80/80 front..what's the best sprocket combination..pls.reply...

dread

sir,sombody told me if you change the stock tire to biger size your speed wont be the same,they say to change the sprocket size but i dont have idea of what sprocket size to 90/80 rear 80/80 front..pls help...

Kichi YZ

14/39 sprocket combo + Rextor v.3 + 80 kg. below rider weight... :coffee:
master... how about for sniper mx totally stock and planing to change the tire 90/80f & 100/80r and i'm have always a back-ride around 100kg+ in total weight...
what is the best sprocket combination?
hope you can help me guys....
thank & ride safely

lpsnipie_67

Super Veteran
master... how about for sniper mx totally stock and planing to change the tire 90/80f & 100/80r and i'm have always a back-ride around 100kg+ in total weight...
what is the best sprocket combination?
hope you can help me guys....
thank & ride safely
try 14t - 42t or 41t bro... :thumbsup: