• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Best Raincoat

tabi1

Super Veteran
QUOTE="Gerry Jaloro, post: 628567, member: 15694"]Look!!! two things come to mind here, 1-its not going to handle 150kph 2- where are her hands and why is he smiling so much:p

:dance::dance::dance:[/QUOTE]

mac kevin

Super Veteran
i already have this kind of raincoat for me and my forever backrider wife... max speed for this raincoat is 60kph, more than that ur fairings paint will be compromised just like mine coz the raincoat edge surely keeps slapping and slapping for hours thereby causing scratch/es on the fairings

tabi1

Super Veteran
I ordered this Rev-it rainsuit, hope it holds up to the Philippines rains when I arrive in a few weeks!! Bring on the rain,,, it ain't going to stop me from riding :D. I actually received a Frogg Toggs cruisin rain suit a few days ago and man that thing was so dang big and felt cheap i was shocked. I have had them years ago and they used to make a good product,,, guess times have changed.
revit nitric h20.jpg revit acid h2o.jpg

se7en

Super Veteran
I ordered this Rev-it rainsuit, hope it holds up to the Philippines rains when I arrive in a few weeks!! Bring on the rain,,, it ain't going to stop me from riding :D. I actually received a Frogg Toggs cruisin rain suit a few days ago and man that thing was so dang big and felt cheap i was shocked. I have had them years ago and they used to make a good product,,, guess times have changed.
View attachment 30444 View attachment 30445
sir, how much did you purschase your REV-IT rainsuit? in motoworld this is roughly around php3.5k i think :(