• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Best Brand 57mm Bore Up Kit

Andreilc4v

Masters, newbie here what can you suggest on the best brand 57mm bore up kit in my sniper classic 135?
I would like to be quite affordable, very good quality (for very long usage) and good performance. Please include the price for comparison. TY for responses!!! I'm planning to buy this august.

Last edited:

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
Everybuddy here is going for 28mm mostly so i assume 28 is good carb . But im still on stock hahah. .
Google cylinder linner ... You have to grind it a bit from out side or else it will explaind with heat and crack your engine .

Andreilc4v

Everybuddy here is going for 28mm mostly so i assume 28 is good carb . But im still on stock hahah. .
Google cylinder linner ... You have to grind it a bit from out side or else it will explaind with heat and crack your engine .
Hahahah buying jettings for stock is a lot cheaper than buying 28mm carb wait is that true hehe I'm not sure... In cylinder linner I can not grind because I do not know and I have no tools. I have a mechanic to do it. Btw tnx. A lot!

Last edited:

Andreilc4v

Oh! By the way sir six is there anything i will change to my parts if i upgrade to vixion the (REALLY NEEDED PARTS)??? TIA.