• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Bawal - Bawal - Bawal

tabi1

Super Veteran
Ok guys, been gone from the Philippines a lot lately so what's this i am hearing about "BAWAL LED"......

So does this mean absolutely no LED's on bikes only or does it affect cars also? Does it mean you can have them on the bike or car, just can't TURN THEM ON?

I tell you what, stuff like this really burns me up. Seems they punish the masses because one or two people,,,,,

Don't they realize that a lot of bikers are smart enough to use them on the roads when there's not a lot of traffic and we use them for safety reasons? Probably some anti-bikers who passed this crap !! Always haters out there wanting to mess up stuff for the 98% of us who do the right thing.

Has anyone had issues with their cars if they have LED's on them?

Dropper

Veteran
most of the lead bar accessories dont have low beam and mounted directly to the opposite incoming drivers. Some they call it daytime running light NO problem on day but on night, :censored::mad:. So maybe this type of led are confiscated. Here in cebu there's a memo from LTO that its ok to use HID and LED light/headlight as long as it has low and high beam

Last edited:

radical

is the meeting of lto and different rider org already finish? i know they are having series of meeting regarding this, i just don't know the update, but the last thing i heard is they (lto) allowing 1 auxiliary light (correct me if im wrong. :))

Topkick

Veteran
Ok guys, been gone from the Philippines a lot lately so what's this i am hearing about "BAWAL LED"......

So does this mean absolutely no LED's on bikes only or does it affect cars also? Does it mean you can have them on the bike or car, just can't TURN THEM ON?

I tell you what, stuff like this really burns me up. Seems they punish the masses because one or two people,,,,,

Don't they realize that a lot of bikers are smart enough to use them on the roads when there's not a lot of traffic and we use them for safety reasons? Probably some anti-bikers who passed this crap !! Always haters out there wanting to mess up stuff for the 98% of us who do the right thing.

Has anyone had issues with their cars if they have LED's on them?
Watch mode here.

tabi1

Super Veteran
Anyone know what the law says? I want to put some lights on the roof rack but dont want to waste the pesos if it's deemed illegal.

TIA