• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Attention : Seller's And Buyer's

JhayBoo

Super Veteran
Guys,

*If ever meron kayo transaction tapos SOLD na, kindly tagged me please, so i can lock or delete the said thread.
-nangyayari kasi na a-UP pa yung mga thread na SOLD na before, para iwas abala narin sa lahat.

*And suggest ko lang if ever meron kayong bagong ITEM, tag or pm ninyo ako, to RENAME the TITLE of your thread, instead of creating a new one, para ma-maximize natin ang thread.

and lastly "OPTIONAL LANG TOH"
if you want we can MERGE all of your ITEMS para isang THREAD lang lahat ng mga ITEMS ninyo, para hindi na mahirapan ang mga Buyer's
-pm ninyo ako kung gusto ninyo merge ko "optional lang naman toh"

I'll be posting this sa LOOKING FOR SECTION para alam ng lahat.

ride safe and thanks sa pag cooperate!
godbless

jerkyboy613

Super Veteran
ung sakin bro jhay...pkimerge nlng... un din sna balak ko sabhin dati pa. ang hirap din kc magup lagi...flooded pa ung F/S section. hehehe, tia!

Paladin

Super Veteran
I have suggestion. I hope this is uselful.

Why don't we make additional option on forumer's profile page to add buyer/seller points? In this way buyers and sellers may be warned or take reviews on the person they are transacting with.

We have this option on the other forum sites I am subscribing with and it worked excellently on safeguarding individual sellers, Merchants and buyers alike.

nyr0

Super Veteran
I have suggestion. I hope this is uselful.

Why don't we make additional option on forumer's profile page to add buyer/seller points? In this way buyers and sellers may be warned or take reviews on the person they are transacting with.

We have this option on the other forum sites I am subscribing with and it worked excellently on safeguarding individual sellers, Merchants and buyers alike.
amen to that..

Paladin

Super Veteran
In addition, buyers and sellers can give feedback directly added on their profile so that it is easily seen unlike the seller feedback thread. The said thread for me is limited only for feedback for sellers and not with buyers.

jefplacido

Super Veteran
KUNG SINO MAN ANG NAKAKAKILALA DITO KAY IVAN SHANE ABALLERO NA NAGSCAM SAKIN YUNG NAGBEBENTA NG SRING ARM SANA NAMAN MAKONSENSIYA KA TINAGGAL MO NA LAHAT ANG NAPOST SANA DI KA MADISGRASYA ITO ANG PICTURE NYA AT ANG SWINGARM NA NAPOST NYA
ingat paps
kung pwede magpa vouch k muna kungf legit yung seller pra safe