• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

All new 2011 Yamaha T135 (5 gears) Parts Catalog

xpmove10

Super Veteran
ayos ka traxx, unlimitted setup mga sniper natin, yung order ko. malapit ko na padala payment ko

el ts

Hello boys! can you help me to that; I would like to buy a new battery for my t135, (year 2008). Can you tell me which is the right code for original yamaha part? in what page of the spare part manual can i find this? what is the name of that? what mean band battery and battery assy? Also, i have learnt that there is a electrical charger for these batteries... which is the code for that part; is it YEC? help me please!

Bro kayode, i have d same idea too. But will it fit if di pa naka fenderless? compatible kaya to sa rb swingarm? Liked also the 100/70 rear tire...wala pa raw accessories available in store...when will it be?

samt135nz

Hi all,

Heres what you are waiting for The All New 2011 Yamaha T135 Parts Catalog (5 GEARS)

Attached here is the Parts Catalog for the all new 2011 Yamaha T135 Jupiter MX Sniper Exciter 135 Spark 135
2011-Yamaha-T135-Parts-Catalog.pdf
(you need to login for you to download the yamaha pdf parts catalog)
Anyone got the service manual for this bike?english would be great?

Rjet100

Super Veteran
ang laki po pala ng pinag kaiba neto sa x1r at sniper tulad ng pipe, bracket sa front, wiring, bracket sa rear, bracket sa lower fairings carb,silinyador pati tps at cdi iba wiring mahirap pag sniper convert sa new mx mukhang malabo mag labas ng bodykit neto

WhiteT135lc

hello.. Its really great to have this manual... but if that manual include the size of every bearing it much better.. anyway thank you very much..