• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Ahm M2 Titanium - Sniper 4s/5s, Raider 150

amboiracing

sir marc i'm interested on buying one.. pa pm naman how much.... tanong ko din sana if you can get me other parts from malaysia like the CMS 6s Gearbox set, 72mm bore kit, and forged ConRod. TIA!

marcusfilter

Staff member
Link for the picture got broken, will update the picture tomorrow. I am in the office right now
The link that you have is M2 standard, not Titanium series.

marcusfilter

Staff member
AHM M2 Titanium for Sniper 4S/5S & Raider 150
PM, text me at 09154444453 or +60172412312 ( Viber/Whatsapp)

Left ( M2 Standard ) Right ( M2 Titanium series )

@tabi1

tabi1

Super Veteran
@marcusfilter ,,, are the M2 titaniums all this blue? I see pics online that show it with a lot less coloring. I want to get this pipe but prefer the bottom pic, without all the bluing color if we can get it.

m2titanium.jpg Po-AHM-Exc-S-M.jpg

marcusfilter

Staff member
That's M2 Standard. it does have a DB killer but the canister is a bit long and the elbow is for stock 150

xpmove10

Super Veteran
That's M2 Standard. it does have a DB killer but the canister is a bit long and the elbow is for stock 150
Pafs, how much AHM 2 SPR Titanium. Sa sniper and Raider may naghahanap din kac sa raider Thanx ^_^.

additional how much yung UMA big valves 29HP and UMA 62MM chrome bore kung available pa, ^_^. Yan kac uso na nakita ko lahat ng shark naka 65MM nagpalit ng UMA KITs

marcusfilter

Staff member
Pafs, how much AHM 2 SPR Titanium. Sa sniper and Raider may naghahanap din kac sa raider Thanx ^_^.

additional how much yung UMA big valves 29HP and UMA 62MM chrome bore kung available pa, ^_^. Yan kac uso na nakita ko lahat ng shark naka 65MM nagpalit ng UMA KITs
Ygpm