• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Vixion Cams Vs Kawahara K1 Cams Feedback

Shinshan03

I am using K1 and I am very satisfied with it... My friend was using vixion cams.. We have the same set up except for the cams.. Tried a friendly gauge and infact I won... The vixion cams is more likely same with the stock cams as we compare it... Hope it helps.. cheers

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
I am using K1 and I am very satisfied with it... My friend was using vixion cams.. We have the same set up except for the cams.. Tried a friendly gauge and infact I won... The vixion cams is more likely same with the stock cams as we compare it... Hope it helps.. cheers
how about the acceleration using k1 cam? is it really not good on low rpm? or it's just like stock cam?

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
by the way i always do have backride most of the time, is it good for my engine to upgrade k1 cam? any suggestion? thanks

dan08

what is the lift of vixion cam sir?.

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
im currently using k1 cam, it accelerate fast with also top end.
is there any changes it terms of sound of the pipe using this cam from stock cam? i mean in neutral? is there any difference?

Last edited:

dan08

is there any changes it terms of sound of the pipe using this cam from stock cam? i mean in neutral? is there any difference?
in my set.up it has more aggressive sound using open pipe. but the sound of the cam is more likely on the stock cam, minimal sound produced by k1 cam.

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
For now? all stock... planning to buy RCDI and valve spring maybe this week, i need some inputs about this cam...

Shinshan03

how about the acceleration using k1 cam? is it really not good on low rpm? or it's just like stock cam?
The acceleration is good. I tried it with a backride(my girlfriend). On one stop, beside me is r150..He was also trying to get a gauge...when the green light is on then both of us accelerate fortunate I leave him..."It should not be done with a back ride and for safety.."

My set up that time was VSpring, RCDI, K1, 28mm carb, 15-42 sprocket combi... stock bore stock stroke..

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
sbi nla sir delay ung k1. kung stock pj at mj. delay sya. palit ka lng ng air filter at 17.5pj at 117mj at simota air filter. hnd na yan delay. sabayan mo nrin ng open pipe. sasabay na yan sa saktong piga sa rpm. k1 user here. 57mm with k1 cam. 1yr ko ng gamit. so far so good. :thumbsup:

pepito16

sbi nla sir delay ung k1. kung stock pj at mj. delay sya. palit ka lng ng air filter at 17.5pj at 117mj at simota air filter. hnd na yan delay. sabayan mo nrin ng open pipe. sasabay na yan sa saktong piga sa rpm. k1 user here. 57mm with k1 cam. 1yr ko ng gamit. so far so good. :thumbsup:
nka 57 ka kaya nd na delay hehe