• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 technical/modification discussion (ENGLISH ONLY)

raider125jeigh

Super Veteran
m00nraker said:
anybody what is the best brand for 21T 4th gear for our sniper and where can i buy it?? . :evil: :evil:
you can buy 4th gear 21t (TDR brand) in YRS

PRES i should have ask you though my pocket doesn't want to speak haha

linjunvelasco

Super Veteran
slowly im bringing back my old stock sniper parts....from dtd front shocks to stock....from gaz i rear shock to stock....from lhk/tdr type swingarm to stock....from yy pang shorty (carbon fiber) to stock (kalkal)....from racing tapalodo to stock.....im downgrading some external parts instead of upgrading, but the thing is i felt more comfortable riding my snipee right now...more torque...more speed...so whats next for me ...from 150cc to 135cc?....NO WAY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mingomz

Super Veteran
@ Linjun

Amen to reverting your sniper back..

That's why I also prefer stock parts.. you have this "secure" feeling on your bike.

I also thought of buying an aftermarket swing arm (alloy TDR or DBS) but I am a little skeptical about the built and the durability.

Guess I am better off with my simple stock ordinary Sniper..

I am planning to sell my x1r mags and swing arm and revert back to stock as well. :p

Black Panther

Super Veteran

for me i'll just wait for my sniper to reach 50,000 km before i upgrade to vixion kit (mamaw set-up) or buy the 2011 sniper, as per recommendation of sir traxxas - - - as of this moment save mode for the future....

i still enjoy the stock speed and power

@g-tomahawk, i think the stock x1r swing arm is stable and i have no problem so far - - - as of now my wish list includes original Raider R150 nissin caliper and master including disc ready mags, hayzzzz

mingomz

Super Veteran
the x1r mags set is stable -- nothing to complain about that.

I just feel like reverting it back to stock. paint the rims white maybe...

linjunvelasco

Super Veteran
i forgot ... my rear fender is also back he he he im planning to buy a givi box wew ?...fenderless is out!!! my bike is right now ...SUPER BADUY :p :p :p

Black Panther

Super Veteran

@g-tomahawk copy bro - - - i will also repaint my mags this is the farthest thing my money can acquire - the color is so baduy according to my wife - - will color it white

@linjun congrats to your newly designed sniper - looks like my sniper except the engine displacement and torque of course

mingomz

Super Veteran
Black Panther said:

@g-tomahawk copy bro - - - i will also repaint my mags this is the farthest thing my money can acquire - the color is so baduy according to my wife - - will color it white

@linjun congrats to your newly designed sniper - looks like my sniper except the engine displacement and torque of course

@ BP

Is your mags still colored olive green?
I plan to powder coat my x1r mags if I cannot find a buyer. or DIY with engine spray can.

@ linjun

Nothing is baduy if it serves it's purpose and installed the proper way..

I also removed my underneath because I look really kawawa when we went up to aritao (pre-petron challenge) last december. I look like magnolia chocolait replica because I am full of mud.

Black Panther

Super Veteran

don't have any idea how much is the powder coating but in our village there are 3 big car painters who accepts paint job like our mags the cost is around 500 pesos

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
customized back to stock? hmmmmm...doing it the other way around huh...IMHO, our bike really looks nice eventhough its in stock form customozing it with aftermarket parts definitely makes it look sporty and aggresive...one good thing with the OEM parts is you can be sure of its durabilty while in some aftermarket parts its a question...but the rear fender( yoko made ) it really adds up with the bikes look...been using it for more than 2 years now ang that means 2 years of mud at the back and in front...i also dont have a front fender just like marcus...hehehe. But i kinna like it...its like feeling the elements especially during wet rides, the splash of mud/water in your helmet, hahaha i really like it... 8)

By the way...if you dont have any use on your afetrmarket parts...im just a text/call away :lol: :lol: :lol:

mingomz

Super Veteran
has anyone tried using mio inner tubes for front shocks?

Would this give your bike a lower profile?

Thanks

marcusfilter

Staff member
just finished reading 35 pages of this thread...Miss theses times, miss the old days...especially the first 3 pages of "kulitan" in this thread...

Ride Safe SOS