• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sprocket Combi for my R-edition

enjei_blessed

Super Veteran
merung 41T si boss jhay 415 ung size TDR nga lang ung brand.. gamet ko ngaun 15x41T SSS ung chain sa kanya ko din binili..

jiGGer

Super Veteran
yup..lam ko bro...kaso lang, im still on trail and error pa kasi e..kaya yung mga replacements muna hanap ko

ricky0822

Super Veteran
hayisttt!!! balik stock po muna ako 15/39 huhuhu... na try ko na halos lahat 14/38,15/40,15/41,15,42 ang problema lng stock cdi ko... ngaw ngaw ng ngawngaw... eeennnnggg...engggngeeenggg.. need ko racing cdi wala pa pambili ehh!:(:(:(

Johnny Tran

140 km/h?? all stock?? cdi?? bore?? muffler?? wat is ur modification to reach 140 km/h??
brt cdi, 62mm uma cyl. bore, stage 2 cams, 30mm carb with high compression, ahm exhaust, bt-39ss bridgestone tires (my speedometer has an inaccuracy of almost 20kmph so we measured against my friend's car's speedometer)

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
brt cdi, 62mm uma cyl. bore, stage 2 cams, 30mm carb with high compression, ahm exhaust, bt-39ss bridgestone tires (my speedometer has an inaccuracy of almost 20kmph so we measured against my friend's car's speedometer)
i thought ur motorcycle was all stock... hehe from all stock f i will change my cdi to brt dualband and vixion valve.. and longy pipe.. wat probably my top speed?? comments sir pls......
the rest all stock..

Johnny Tran

i thought ur motorcycle was all stock... hehe from all stock f i will change my cdi to brt dualband and vixion valve.. and longy pipe.. wat probably my top speed?? comments sir pls......
the rest all stock..
i think the brt dualband is pretty good, just need some cams and valve springs, and the pipe is ok then you should be able to get to around 135kmph like i did before i changed to bigger bore. just be careful not to let it over rev (or overdrive) too much bc it will damage the piston like mine. safe riding bro!

Johnny Tran

the rest all stock..
i think the brt dualband is pretty good, just need some cams and valve springs, and the pipe is ok then you should be able to get to around 135kmph like i did before i changed to bigger bore. just be careful not to let it over rev (or overdrive) too much bc it will damage the piston like mine. safe riding bro!

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
wow dangerous.. hehe wat kind of cdi is slightly powerful dan stock cdi and less powerfull dan rcdi's??
so papz u mean that stock sniper can top only around 110 to 120km/h??

mitzie

hayisttt!!! balik stock po muna ako 15/39 huhuhu... na try ko na halos lahat 14/38,15/40,15/41,15,42 ang problema lng stock cdi ko... ngaw ngaw ng ngawngaw... eeennnnggg...engggngeeenggg.. need ko racing cdi wala pa pambili ehh!:(:(:(
im selling muy rcdi KITTY xbox edition,,09261338602

snypey16

Super Veteran
sir ano na po mods ng engine mo? tire size? at ano po ang pinaka okay sa lahat ng combi na na try mo? TIA.........