• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

SOS aspiring members..dito kayo

crazydreyk

Sirs, bago lang ako here.. I have sniper mx for about 4months pa lang and i want to join a rider's group. And i find this group cool, so i want to try. Sana tumapat na libre ako pag may EB ang SOS... :)

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
Sirs, bago lang ako here.. I have sniper mx for about 4months pa lang and i want to join a rider's group. And i find this group cool, so i want to try. Sana tumapat na libre ako pag may EB ang SOS... :)

No problem bro...EB/Tambay nights ...usually during Saturday held at Papa Jays /Gerrys Grill Bluewave Macapagal...PLease check this thread to keep you updated on upcoming Ebs...

Ride safe...

John Ryl

i always wanted to Join SOS ..ang Kaso ,prang di ko pa afford ung mga requirements ..im onLy 19 ,bata pa ko sa pasikot sikot dto .Hehe :)

Ride Safe Seniors :)

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
i always wanted to Join SOS ..ang Kaso ,prang di ko pa afford ung mga requirements ..im onLy 19 ,bata pa ko sa pasikot sikot dto .Hehe :)

Ride Safe Seniors :)

If your free sir please visit us on our EBs so we can discuss to you the new requirements for aspiring members... I will inform you on upcoming EBs...hopefully you can drop by and meet the group...

Ride safe...