• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Saigon-hcmc-parts Stores

zcbitik

Super Veteran
oh.. but there are lot of rare item on thai :) like the BIKERS brand, if I am not mistaken this accessories is pricey than Racing Boy

MickO_HCMC

Good deal, that's a different setup, what is it?

Actually Saigon was very disappointing in the level of mods that I saw. Saw tons of "exciter's" all over the city but only a couple that had any mods that I could see. Bikes seemed to be stock all over the city, never even saw any with a good pipe on them. A city of 6.5 million motorcycles though with aftermarket pipes would be rough though, lol. There may be even stricter laws than the BS laws in some cities here in the Philippines which is why i didnt see any bikes with aftermarket exhuast.

Most highly modified bikes only out at night to race for money, (usually transported in back of a truck), I have a Leo Vince Corsa with a Vietnamese made Db killer (still very loud), Police have not bothered me about exhaust (law says you cannot modify the bike at all!!!), if stopped just pay $5 or $10 :D .

current spec of my bike is:

Yamaha Exciter (T135 in Vietnam) 183cc
UMA Racing super-head (sport) 23mm inlet/20mm exhaust
AIS removed (blocked off with plate)
UMA Racing cam
63mm Ø Malossi bore kit
Stroke 58.7mm (Standard) (thinking of Shark jack rod)
Sprint Filter Conical Pod style air filter (water proof)
Exhaust; Leo Vince (Corsa Carbon)
33mm PWK carb (PJ=38 MJ=120)
LHK petrol filter
Malossi Electric coolant pump
UMA Racing coil and lead
UMA Racing / IMC RCDI (4 maps, rev limiter, timing advance / retard 9°)
Brisk Racing spark plug AR10ZS
Shorai Lithium Ion battery
Oil cooler (KTL Tecnic)
Stainless steel oil filter (FLO)
Racing clutch 6 springs (with standard plates)
Transmission Standard 5 speed (thinking of Shark 6 Speed)
15F/41R sprockets (Hoddaka)
Chain (428 VX DID)
Standard front forks (Black from GP model)
300mm front disk (RB) with standard caliper
Standard swing arm
RPM rear mono shock (rebound adjust)
Std. rear disk and caliper
Tires F; 70/90 R; 100/80 Michelin Pilot Street
10384838_1501992076679141_5683337181471910026_n.gif Db killer for Leo Vince Corsa (27mm bore)

tabi1

Super Veteran
@mick-O HCMC,

Great, but if you have to "carry it in the back of a truck" it's not really a "street bike", it's a "race bike".

Also, not sure why your elaborating on what's in your motor ;).

Mine is heavily modified as well but it's driven daily if I want to ride. I also use it for long distance rides without issues.

tabi1

Super Veteran
oh.. but there are lot of rare item on thai :) like the BIKERS brand, if I am not mistaken this accessories is pricey than Racing Boy
Cool, but right now I am at a point that I dont have much more to add (or so I think, lol) other than a new swing arm when RB comes out for one for the MX.

MickO_HCMC

@mick-O HCMC,

Great, but if you have to "carry it in the back of a truck" it's not really a "street bike", it's a "race bike".

Also, not sure why your elaborating on what's in your motor ;).

Mine is heavily modified as well but it's driven daily if I want to ride. I also use it for long distance rides without issues.

Yes I agree, I ride to work every day and do some weekend trips on it, about to get my big bike license here soon tho