• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

" MINIMALIST ALL NEW MX-1 "

hell boy

flip-huffpuff said:
lent send me a pm for pics and different colors for minimalist all new mx-1, thanks man, and also price.
yung sakin kulay blue.. 15k baka gusto mo tingnan.. nasa makati lang ako...

I hope with the appearance of this photograph can make you understand the meaning of body kit "Minimalist All New MX-1". So you do not think bad about me. Because in my work historians have never one single time cheat. Thank you ..........

I hope with the appearance of this photograph can make you understand the meaning of body kit "Minimalist All New MX-1". So you do not think bad about me. Because in my work historians have never one single time cheat. Thank you .........

Hopefully the people (consumers) who do not understand and have already insulted me by accusing me of cheating can finally realize too .........

che2jeff

PuteraRacing said:
salam bapak..how much is the cost for the bodykit All New Mx1 + shipping to malaysia..please pm me sir..thanks
how much fenderless and bellypan!pm me sir!tnx

hi there...how much is the cost for the bodykit Minimalist All New Mx1 + shipping to malaysia..please pm me sir..thanks
and one more can you send me the pics of red metallic and the black green metallic....
Thanks

nejiclan

how much for the front panel,delta box and top panel plus shipping here in the philippines??..

if i purchase the front panel is it possible to use my stock headlight instead on the picture you shown on ur post?..thanks

emerson

Super Veteran
do you have head face for sniper mx here in phil.?? pm me if you have and how much is the fee for sending..

brandon Hawke

Mr. Lent, please pm me the price of the rear fender eliminator and the belly pan..thanks and send me as well the instructions on how I can order....thank you in advance

peepooy

Veteran
i need to know the prices of the ff...
1)engine cover
2)front fender...
3) shiping cost -PHILIPPINES
thanks !

Panupong Thepsila

yes. i can give u money in your bank but can u shipping to me in thai

i want have Front Panel or front light, Cover Engine, Rear Fender and Tail Rear Fender

sniper_sierra

Before you buy things from me, I hope you understand what you are going to buy. Because some time ago there was a buyer from Philippines who accused me of cheating and so forth. Because he does not understand the goods he purchased. Because I have some type of product. Among type: All New MX-1 and minimalist all-new MX-1. Now the problem that yesterday people buy type Minimalist All New MX-1 he thought type All New MX-1. I am sad that there are customers who do not understand and I accuse that is not good. So I suggest you choose a definite first, that you order. Thx, z
howmuch is the cover engine? plz kindly pm the price manila area tnx