• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Juwei 65mm Users. Tips How To Avoid Blown Gasket

Kershe

juwei 65mm cb block user here, just want to ask how to solve blown gasket on my set.. i already solve the leakage of pressure or the mixing of oil and coolant.. but the remaining problem is getting the gasket pushed outwards.. my conclusion is it is over comp or to much pressure.. currently i rechamber my shark head.. and double the base gasket.. untill it have no problem but im scared of giving it a topspeed testrun..

it the rechamber and 2 base gasket is enough to avoid blown gasket? or is their a better solution? tia!image.jpg

grix

Veteran
bro did u use torque wrench in tightening the cylinder studs.,? If you did try tightening it again with a higher torque value

And also what can you say about the ju wei 65mm bore kit? Is it worth the money and is it durable for daily/long rides compared to the shark 65mm?

Kershe

Making the chamber of the head bigger and yes i used only 2 oem base gasket.. Right now i already solve the problem.. Im running to much lean.. Replaced to a bigger jets.. And viola,, problem solve.. But the new problem is gas consumption.. Hehehe!