• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

How To Change Exhaust Pipe For Sniper Classic

janjan

Can someone help me how to change my muffler of my Sniper classic?.
or can somebody linked me an old thread on how to change it,

I'm confused about disassembling the flairing/body cover of sniper.

Pls Help Masters.
Thanks and God Bless :cloud9:

nyr0

Super Veteran
easy does it.. if your changing your pipe/muffler be sure cool down you machine... for the body cover keep it mind to use the prescribed tools (considering the correct set and size of tools).
one more thing, PATIENCE is a virtue... Good Luck sir! Keep us posted!

dan08

just remove your right side cover paps so that it will be easy to change your pipe, make sure to use proper tools and size as what pap nyr0 said. at first it will be difficult for your but if you persevere you can master it.:thumbsup:

janjan

just remove your right side cover paps so that it will be easy to change your pipe, make sure to use proper tools and size as what pap nyr0 said. at first it will be difficult for your but if you persevere you can master it.:thumbsup:
The whole right cover sir? i have complete allen set here sir.

Gie

Super Veteran
@TS... kindly check this picture for reference on which fairing should remove when changing the exhaust, and you can also change your exhaust without removing the leg shield, check this vid... hope it could help you..

223940727_dsc02423.jpg

Last edited:

janjan

@TS... kindly check this picture for reference on which fairing should remove when changing the exhaust, and you can also change your exhaust without removing the leg shield, check this vid... hope it could help you..

In this video, he didn't remove the right side flairing, insted he disassemble the muffler into 2 pcs, he put the pipe 1st and then the 2nd is the muffler. Nice video. :)
Thanks!. :D

Reactions: Gie

Gie

Super Veteran
do you have any idea how much that vixion kit cost?? hehehehe i am very curious on that upgrade kit since i joined here...:rolleyes:

Gie

Super Veteran
Is there any problem sir with the Pipe? is it not compatible to my engine load?

and i'm not using rearset, can i easily install the muffler?
that aftermarket pipe will do sir..as long it has bigger elbow diameter and bigger opening in the canister compared to the stock exhaust...

Gie

Super Veteran
I bought it at last month, for 6k at yamaha shop. I think there are many vixion kit brands

but im using the Genuine Vixion kit.
would you mind to pm me all the necessary parts when upgrading to vixion?;) TIA...

janjan

would you mind to pm me all the necessary parts when upgrading to vixion?;) TIA...
I just upgraded to Vixion 57, 28 carb, BRT Cdi, Port and Polish head, LHK cams. That's all sir

Im planning next for Aftermarket Valve Spring , So that it will not Valve Float :D

Reactions: Gie

Gie

Super Veteran
i think the only problem you will encounter when installing aftermarket pipe is the canister clamp bracket... ;)