• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Decals Installation

BigBird

Super Veteran
What I'm doing paps is the wet method. I am using a hand water bottle sprayer (the one mostly used by mom's to water orchids) On the sprayer make a water shampoo solution( maybe 1 sachet is enough for a 1 liter water). Clean the surface first with a rubbing alcohol. Spray water-shampoo solution on the surface. Peel the wax paper of the sticker. after peeling of the wax paper, spray again the solution to the back of decal. ensure that both surfaces are wet. Then press the sticker to the wet surface. Using a firm credit card or a squeegee, slide thoroughly on the surface of decal to remove bubbles under it. Then if the all bubble were removed then your done. Just wait for It to dry up.

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
What I'm doing paps is the wet method. I am using a hand water bottle sprayer (the one mostly used by mom's to water orchids) On the sprayer make a water shampoo solution( maybe 1 sachet is enough for a 1 liter water). Clean the surface first with a rubbing alcohol. Spray water-shampoo solution on the surface. Peel the wax paper of the sticker. after peeling of the wax paper, spray again the solution to the back of decal. ensure that both surfaces are wet. Then press the sticker to the wet surface. Using a firm credit card or a squeegee, slide thoroughly on the surface of decal to remove bubbles under it. Then if the all bubble were removed then your done. Just wait for It to dry up.
how bout in a curved surfaces paps, how to deal with that wrinkle? me, i used hair dryer.

guitarizta

Super Veteran
For me i prefer the dry method so that you can firmly place your sticker when laying it on the fairing and it prevent slips not like using wet method.

BigBird

Super Veteran
By the way mga paps, I do only dry method on small decals:thumbsup: