• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Cant Open Top Secret Section.. Pls Help Me!!!

erhick28

Super Veteran
FOR TIPS ON YOUR UMA 62mm PISTON
visit this Top Secret Section
http://www.yamahat135.com/forums/top-secret-section.73/

i cant open this link.. Sir @traxxas-modifier pls help
:dance:
paps sorry to say you need to earn it to be able to open that section.. i, myself almost took me 2 and half yrs :( to see that.. all i do just read others forum bout what i need to learn.. just keep on reading you'll find what your looking for;)..even though its not in top secret section..but the answer is already in different forum coz your not the only one who ask about uma 62mm tips , tricks modification and other matter regarding that particular bore..:D:D:D:D be patient..be active.. and soon you'll be able to see what t135' secret!!:coffee::thumbsup: ride safe always..;)

recta igbaras

tanx for the info paps, so maybe nxt month i can open that top secret section, now im using 65mm piston and planning to change it to 62mm so i need that section to have more idea bout 62mm.

mac kevin

Super Veteran
tanx for the info paps, so maybe nxt month i can open that top secret section, now im using 65mm piston and planning to change it to 62mm so i need that section to have more idea bout 62mm.
//trust me bro, top secret section is not ur solution to begin with 62mm, there has no forum yet about 62mm block complete set-up details... its all re-engineering of the stock machine... since its a secret section, i will zip my mouth..:censored:

Last edited: